| Bolt-on motorcycle saddlebags built to fit the most popular bikes like
Harley Davidson, Honda,
Yamaha, and Suzuki. The Daytona II Chubby motorcycle saddlebags are made with
pride in the USA, they also work great with the Easy Brackets to
make your bike the best it can be. |
- Made in the USA.
- Measures 11" x 13" (18") x 8".
- All vinyl saddlebags and accessories are made from tough and long-lasting 120
gauge vinyl. Vinyl is a great option for those cost conscious riders who like the
convenience of a "wipe and go" material that is UV and water resistant.
- The hardware on our premium vinyl bags which are chrome
plated and non corrosive and no rusting.
- Our vinyl bags and accessories are lock stitched with non rotting
thread and riveted at stress points. All of the premium vinyl
saddlebags and accessories are constructed with top of the line UV and
water resistant LDPE rigid backs.
- HDPE gusset liners and ABS support frames to ensure shape retention.
These bags will fit:
- The premium vinyl bags feature our state of the art quick release
buckles for ease of access and closure, while concealed behind the
buckle and strap for a finished look.
- Road Glide,
- Soft Tail Deuce
- Fat Boy
- Shadow Ace
- Spirit 750 and
- Aero 750 and 1100,
- Interstate GL 1500c,
- VTX 1300 and
- Vulcan(all but Drifter),
- Boulevard (all),
- Maurader 800
This bag will fit other models but will require turn signal relocation.
- V-Star (all), Road Star, Royal Star.
The best way to tell if these saddlebags will fit
your bike is to compare the saddlebag measurements to the available space
on your bike. Just use these easy to follow instructions. Since all bikes
are somewhat different, use the pictures as a reference only.
1. First, measure the horizontal distance from the edge of
the rear turn signal to directly below where the rider's lower back aligns
on the seat (see Measurement 1).
2. Next, measure the vertical distance from the exhaust pipe
to approximately 3-inches below the top of the rear fender (see Measurement
3. When comparing saddlebag dimensions to your bike's
available space, remember that you'll need at least 1-inch clearance between
the bottom of the bag and the exhaust pipe.