| First Racing Textile Reflective Skull Jacket.|
Made just like the Mens Skull Leather Jacket only in Cordura.
- 3 Skulls graphic on the front, single skull on each sleeve and back on barbed wire embroidery.
- The skull graphic uses highly reflective material in Charcoal color.
The graphics are subtle in the day light (charcoal reflective over
black leather), but highly reflective at night in head lights.
- The First Racing reflective Skull Textile jacket has a removable full sleeve thermal liner with High
Performance Insulation liner and stretch panel at armholes, for
comfortable wear and protection against tearing.
- Jacket has removable CE approved elbow and shoulder pads. You have to
try on the jacket to see how comfortable these new pads are!!
Racing reflective Skull Textile Jacket also has a removable memory foam
back pad for additional protection. This pad is not CE approved.
- The First Racing reflective Skull Leather jacket has two zippered pockets on the outside and one zippered pocket on the inside.
- With plenty of venting it is a good jacket to wear in the summer. It
has two vents on the shoulders, hidden under the seam when closed that
direct the flow over the shoulders and back. It also has two vents on
the upper arm that direct flow under the arms, side of the body and
back. There are two vertical out flow vents at the back as well.
- The First Racing reflective Skull Textile jacket also supports two side seam 7 zippers. These zippers help
to release the pressure on the belly and attain comfortable riding
position, and to avoid the jacket riding up on the body if the jacket
is proportionately longer on the rider.
- The scoop down at the back covers the short comings of the low rise jeans while in the riding position.
- All zippers are black nylon or plastic and are hidden giving a clean look to the jacket.