| Bolt-on motorcycle saddlebags built to fit the most popular bikes like
Harley Davidson, Honda,
Yamaha, and Suzuki. The Lone Star motorcycle saddlebags are made with
pride in the USA, they also work great with the Easy Brackets to
make your bike the best it can be. |
- Leather motorcycle saddlebags made in USA
This bag fits the following motorcycles:
11.5" x 13" (21") x 7"
The best way to tell if these saddlebags will fit
your bike is to compare the saddlebag measurements to the available space
on your bike. Just use these easy to follow instructions. Since all bikes
are somewhat different, use the pictures as a reference only.
- Harley Davidson: Road Glide, Softail, Night Train, Heritage Springer Softail, Fat Boy
- Honda: Valkyrie, Interstate GL1500C
- Kawasaki: Vulcan 800L
- Suzuki: Intruder LC VL 1500, Volusia 800, Marauder 800VZ, Boulevard M50, Marauder 1600, Boulevard C90T, Boulevard C109RT
1. First, measure the horizontal distance from the edge of
the rear turn signal to directly below where the rider's lower back aligns
on the seat (see Measurement 1).
2. Next, measure the vertical distance from the exhaust pipe
to approximately 3-inches below the top of the rear fender (see Measurement
3. When comparing saddlebag dimensions to your bike's
available space, remember that you'll need at least 1-inch clearance between
the bottom of the bag and the exhaust pipe.