| Bolt-on vinyl motorcycle saddlebags built to fit the most popular bikes like
Harley Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki. The Panama II Chubby motorcycle
saddlebags are made with pride in the USA, they also work great with
the Easy Brackets to make your bike the best it can be.
These saddlebags will fit these bikes:
- Made in the USA
- Measures 11x13x7
- All vinyl saddlebags and accessories are made from tough and long-lasting 120
gauge vinyl. Vinyl is a great option for those cost conscious riders who like the
convenience of a "wipe and go" material that is UV and water resistant.
- The hardware on our premium vinyl bags which are chrome
plated and non corrosive and no rusting.
- Our vinyl bags and accessories are lock stitched with non rotting thread and riveted at stress points.
- All of the premium vinyl saddlebags and accessories are
constructed with top of the line UV and water resistant LDPE rigid
- HDPE gusset liners and ABS support frames to ensure shape retention.
- The premium vinyl bags feature our state of the art quick release
buckles for ease of access and closure, while concealed behind the
buckle and strap for a finished look.
The best way to tell if these saddlebags will fit
your bike is to compare the saddlebag measurements to the available space
on your bike. Just use these easy to follow instructions. Since all bikes
are somewhat different, use the pictures as a reference only.
- Harley Davidson: Road Glide, Wide Glide, Super Glide, Softail, Night Train, Softail Springer, Fat Boy Classic, Fat Boy Custom, Fatboy Nostalgia, Fatboy Deluxe, Fatboy Heritage Springer Softail, Fatboy
- Honda: Rebel 250, Shadow 600 VLX, Magna 750, Shadow Ace VLX, Shadow Ace 750, Shadow Aero 750, Shadow Ace 1100, Shadow Spirit 750 C2, Valkyrie & Interstate GL 1500 C, Shadow Sabre 1100, VTX 1300 C/R/S/T, VTX 1800 C, VTX 1800 F, VTX 1800 N/R/S
- Kawasaki: Vulcan 800L, Vulcan 900 Classic,Vulcan 900 Custom, Vulcan Mean Streak 1500, Vulcan 1500 A,B,C, Vulcan 1500 D & E, Vulcan 1500 Classic, Vulcan 1600 Classic, Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak, Vulcan 1600 Nomad, Vulcan 1700 Classic LT, Vulcan 2000, Vulcan 2000 Classic, Vulcan 2000 Classic LT, Vulcan 2000 LTD
- Suzuki: Intruder LC VL 1500, Volusia 800, Marauder 1600, Boulevard C9OT, Boulevard C109RT, Intruder VS 1400, Intruder LC VL 1500, Maruader 800 VZ, Boulevard M50
- Triumph: BNVL America & Speedmaster, Rocket III, Rocket III Classic
- Victory: V92C & Deluxe, V92TC & Deluxe, Vegas, Kingpin, Hammer, 8-Ball, Jackpot
V-StarRoad Star Midnight
Silverado, Royal Star, Venture, Boulevard, Royal Star
Midnight Venture, Star Stratoliner 1800
1. First, measure the horizontal distance from the edge of
the rear turn signal to directly below where the rider's lower back aligns
on the seat (see Measurement 1).
2. Next, measure the vertical distance from the exhaust pipe
to approximately 3-inches below the top of the rear fender (see Measurement
3. When comparing saddlebag dimensions to your bike's
available space, remember that you'll need at least 1-inch clearance between
the bottom of the bag and the exhaust pipe.