| You will definitely feel "LUCKY" in these Old Gringo boots. These handmade boots have a beautiful hand stitched floral & horse shoe design accented with Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones. |
These Old Gringo boots have an amazing color that go especially well with any vintage dresses you may have in your closet. They also work great wearing them doing your day-to-day activities. The style is unique and will have everyone looking your way when you are out and about. You won't regret owning a pair of these!
- Handmade Old Gringo Vintage boots
- Destructed chocolate leather with mute gold lucky horseshoe embroidery & Swarovski crystals
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Modern sprung snip toe
- Hand driven lemon wood pegs
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
Gringo Vintage boots will come shipped to you with excessive toe
spring, crumpled, and folded. You may notice that the toes of the
boots, even with the weight of your feet, will still be turned upwards
- more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry. This is a part of
the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. Rest
assured when you slip your feet into them, they'll feel like you have
had them for years.
The Old Gringo Lucky western
boot features a distressed chocolate leather foot under a matching 13"
leather shaft. Glove-soft leather lining. Sanded leather sole with
rubber grip on 1 1/2" stacked leather heel. Single stitched welt.
- MADE TO ORDER items may take up to 90 days to be delivered.
- IN STOCK items will ship within 1 business day.