| The Womens Old Gringo Boots Checruda are a short western boot featuring a distressed tan leather foot
under a matching 10" leather shaft. Heart shaped wingtip cutout. Sanded
leather sole. 1 3/4" stacked leather heel. Single stitched welt. Modern
You will be so excited when these boots show up at your doorstep and you actually get to hold them in your hands to see the real beauty that they have. After you finally slip them on your feet, you will wish you would have owned a pair all of your life. They are so comfortable you will never want to take them off!
Artisan handmade Old Gringo boots Checruda
- Vintage sanded leather with intricate hand stitched "Love" birds & floral detail
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Old Gringo Boots were founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes.
- Hand finished boots - no two pairs will be exactly alike. You may
notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet,
will still be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not
to worry. This is a part of the finishing process and vintage character
of these boots. Rest assured when you slip your feet into them, they'll
feel like you've had them for years.
- MADE TO ORDER items may take up to 90 days to be delivered.
- IN STOCK items ship within 1 business day